Sunday, January 25, 2009

Life and Death

Am so confused, why do people use this word when they trying to console '' God giveth and God taketh'' it does not make any sense at all, i believe that God will not make anyone die so young, believers will say ''its destined to happen'' thats just bull shit, a man of God said to a mother mourning her son, the lord has taken him because he gave u(ur son) to raise and the owner is back, he will repay you for the work..ANOTHER BULLSHIT....... The death of a young person is not of the lord, i believe the devil has come to Steal, Kill and to destroy. Its in the Bible.



Death is a topic i dont discuss at all, i have only lost two people that i know very well, My Dad and My friend's brother. But ever since my friends boyfriend died last thursday i concluded that God did not take the young man away. What hurts so most about loosing him is that he had a bright future ahead of him, he was so ambitious, very intelligent and God fearing. I met him september 2007 , He comes over to my house a lot with friends, we joke, play around and gives me the craziest maths question to work out.

Anyways i still cant believe he is gone so soon, i cant stop thinking about him. Now am being so real to myself, i used to hate the fact that one day My Mother will die, maybe loose someone so close to me, but the truth is, thats what life is about, there is time to laugh, cry, there is time for everything, Death is a topic i have discussed with my boyfriend and we discussed about how we gonna handle such situation, if i end up marrying him, i really wanna go 1st because i cant handle living my life without him. well thats many years from now, cause i intend to die when am 101 years old. lol.. SeRioUsIly

3 comments:

Afrobabe said...

I still dont know what to tell a greiving person....sorry hardy seems adequate...

Some times it makes no sense and we want to believe God did not alow it happen but the truth is...His ways are not our ways..

Afronuts said...

You're right.That statement sucks.
I dont think God just takes away anybody like that.

Everybody was mean to live life fulfillingly...its just that something went wrong somewhere...

Ms.O said...

I totally understand. Sometimes I feel its better not to say anything in those situations. but just be there for moral support.

Glad your back babe! Blog more often!!!!