Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to Everyone, I pray that God will grant each and every one their heart desire and so much more......Anyways am so happy that 2008 is over, that year made me cry, hate being alive and also fruastrated. the only good thing that 2008 gave to me is my Boyfriend who is the most incredible creature i have ever met....(hahaha) definately my soul mate. (I can feel it)





List of things i want for 2009 and at the end of it all am gonna see how many am gonna achieve before the year runs out......





1) Good Health


2) Great job


3) Good pay


4) Start my Post Grad course


5) Learn How To Drive


6) Travel to Chicago 3 times this year (Feb. summer and winter)


7) Play the American Lottery


8) Get a Car


9) Pay all my Credit Card Bills


10) Worryless and Love Myself



11) Party More



12) Open a New Savings Account



13) Cry less



14) Travel to london to visit my brothers



15) visit my sisters more often





Thats not much to achieve now, i know i have listed some material things but thats part of life, whenever i achieve anything am gonna tick it off, but really its not hard to achieve i just have to be willing and be more focused thats all... If i have to choose anything first i would say Good health because Health is Wealth, right now i have a really bad magraine and am at work, i wanna be in bed right now but i cant thats why i need a real job thats not so stressful, What i really need is a job, a real job that i can wake up in the morning with a smile on my face not a job that they dont recognise you for your hard work and all your great effort...that just annoys me alot.. so i will keep praying and praying because at this stage thats all i can do because i have made up my mind not to be part of reccession and all....i know its hard but its not gonna be hard for me.





HAPPY NEW YEAR

4 comments:

Buttercup said...

1ssssssssssssssssssssssssst!

Buttercup said...

happy new year babe! i pray all ur wishes come true!!!

Yewande Atanda said...

Happy Nu Year too!

The Activist said...

These are great list. I wish ou the best in achieving them all in this 2009