Friday, October 16, 2009

Its Being A while

Really Ms O, its because of you am updated my blog, i have been very busy and life has taken a whole new Dimension for me, 7 months ago i was very vulnerable, i was like the most easiest person you can take advantage of, But real life experiences has thought me to be strong and make decisions that is good for me and not for people around me, in other words i have learnt over the past couple of months to love my self first (If i dont how will i love somebody else). Life has been difficult and challenging for me, especially after relocated down to london from a different part of an european country really showed me that may be families are not always there for you, They definately know how to get involved in your personal and private life but when it comes to your familybeing there during the most difficult time of your life, no body wants to get involved..Is it just my family or a general thing....

No comments: