Sunday, September 21, 2008

Life Sucks

wow, finally things are beginning to go well for me this month, well except for that huge amount i have to pay for my post-grad.. but i know God will make a way for me, anyways i am a little bit pissed off at myself for one tiny mistake i made this month which means am not gonna see my boo in october i have to wait a little longer, but am dying to see him, i just wanna spend that one week with him in october, londistance sucks but we really coping well and he is just so wounderful, cant wait for the day when all this will be over when we can finally live in the same country as boyfriend and girlfriend, hmmmm let me re phrase that Man and wife...hahaha one day it will come to past....(please God am so used to him right now and i cant afford not to be with him).

i have a question, my very good friend has a problem and this problem is a shamefull thing to talk to anyone about, i wanna talk to her about it but i dont want her to feel bad or sad i just wanna help her find a way if that involves getting professional help, really i dont like the way she suffers in silence.


oooo my ex was around for a week and really it made me appreciate my present boyfriend in every way, not that i did not but now i know how lucky i am to be with him cuz the ex dude is a useless man and he will continue to be useless....feel sorry for his present girlfriend the unlucky woman..

gotta sleep, to be continued 2mro

No comments: